Funny comments by Larz.
Remember after Harbourlife last year, when we were all sitting in the hotel room, and I was drying my socks? Larz says...
'Hey Tomm, I said I wanted my socks medium rare not well done.'
We all cack up heaps hard, then he turns to Dubz and says...
'Dubz got a haircut!'
HAHAH, it was funny coz some hairdresser had fucked up his hair a few days earlier.
Back to present, last night I couldnt sleep. So I got up and cleaned my records while I listened to Jamie Cullum.
'Hey Tomm, I said I wanted my socks medium rare not well done.'
We all cack up heaps hard, then he turns to Dubz and says...
'Dubz got a haircut!'
HAHAH, it was funny coz some hairdresser had fucked up his hair a few days earlier.
Back to present, last night I couldnt sleep. So I got up and cleaned my records while I listened to Jamie Cullum.

<< Home